Describe the new page here.= Rolling the Dice, Roleplay and HitPoints in the chat =
(To see all admin commands in the chat click here)
- You can be sure your opponent is not ‘cheating’ as you see exactly what he typed.
- By spectating other chats and transcripts, you can learn the system for yourself.
ChatFighters has a bunch of commands in the chat divided roughly into 4 categories:
Let’s go through the 4 categories one by one:
For Admin commands click here.
1) Fun commands
- !flip or !coin
- Flip a coin and get “heads” or “tail”
- !dice or !roll
- Roll a dice, you can specify the number of dices and their sides like “4d12” for four 12-sided dice. If you don’t specify a dice the default is 2d6.
2) Roleplay fight dice systemThese commands are usually used closely together with the HP-Bar fights.
A detailed starter guide created, tested, and constantly updated from the community can be found here in our forum:
Reminder: Typing ‘!’ in the input box in the chat will bring up a list of all commands available for your current character with a short description and how to use them.
- !attack, !kick, !punch
- Used for normal attacks and punches. Will have at first a 50% of success, if successful it will calculate the damage. You can specify the dice used for the damage.
- !hold, !escape are similar and have a 50% of success
- Submission commands:
- is a combination of !escape and !hold 25% of success.
- !damage, !pain
- Guaranteed damage command - So far all commands have a 50% chance of success. Use the !damage, !pain commands to guarantee damage or to absorb damage. You can specify the dice.
- !recover, !heal
- To heal yourself. You can specify the dice.
3) The ChatFighters HealthBar systemFor HP-Bar regulated matches you will need the commands above and additional the !set command.
You can have up to 9 different HP-Bars. You can fully customize them or load them from your character sheet.
- on its own is a super-fast quick start, it will create a 100HP Bar
- !set stats
- Will load all your values from your character sheet. You can remove and modify them as you wish, more on how to do that later.
Modify HP bars
- !set NameOfTheBar value
- The !set and !reset command can be used to modify the Bars or to disable them.
- You can use this at any time to modify your HP bar.
Now enjoy the site, and remember, you can always create a (private) test room and play around with it.
Or ask the community for help, with a detailed guide on how to use it
If all fails, you can open a support topic on our support page.