Room Admin commands(for an overview of all other chat commands click here)
Sven has the crown, which means he is the owner of the room.
By default, the room creator is the owner. A room can have multiple owners.
The horse symbol means, Mike got promoted to the bouncer in this room.
If you close the room itself, you will lose all your rights. – This might change in a future update.
Owners and Bouncers
- A room owner (crown symbol) can do the following:
- He can do all that a Bouncer can do, and additional:
- Set the Topic (welcome message) of the room.
- He can promote or remove other owners. – warning: Any owner can remove another owner.
- He cannot be kicked by the bouncer.
- A room bouncer (horse symbol) can do the following:
- Promoting or revoking other bouncers.
- Mute or unmute members in the room.
- Kick members out of the room.
Welcome messageTo change the welcome message of the Room:
!topic My text
Maintaining the PeaceTo kick someone out of a room use:
!bounce @characterName and give an optional reason
To mute someone in the room type:
!mode +mute @ChracterName
To unmute again: !mode -mute @ChracterName
This works for public and private rooms but makes the most sense for private rooms.
Now enjoy the site, and remember, you can always create a (private) test room and play around with it.
Or ask the community for help, if all fails, you can open a support topic on our support page.