As promised in the last Site News #1, the time of adding new features started!
New !dice commands are added to the chat:
You can specify the number and sides, e.g. !dice 3d10
Also, check the help page for more commands; in the chat click the yellow menu button then select 'Help'.
I noticed that in a few profiles, the description was used to link to another character and describe the relation to him.
I'm happy to introduce a new major feature: Relationships
There are a bunch of different relationships already available. Click here for more information and how to use them. Relationships can add a lot of flavor to your character, so use them if you wish (or ignore them if you want.)
Next up: The Arena preview link, group functions, win/loss statistics, Character sheet redesign, and much more.
If you have ideas for features, please post them below this News post. Or start a new forum topic. The order and priority in which I implement features are closely tight to the interest they create.
A good week passed, and the site is stable.
The phase of adding new features started!
We have a new archive from Yahoo:
Later today/tomorrow, the Yahoo archives will be refreshed, hosting then all pictures and files as well.
Additional the search got enhanced, and you can search inside books:
- Creating stories by sending an E-Mail.
- Adding pictures and files to ChatFighters
- Implementing group function:
- Can have a group admin
- dedicated group rules
- groups can have stories, books, character, can join a group
- files and videos can be uploaded
- Tournament system
- The winner could get a unique icon for a few weeks. - other ideas?
- Special image also for 'the best jobber'?
- Future enhancements of the search
- Search characters by tags
- Filter results dynamically
- Better handling of Favorites and blocked members
What else do you need or miss on ChatFighters?
Would you use a tournament system? Someone willing to host and manage the matches?